Sunday, October 18, 2009

Looking For Industrial Training Placement

Untill today, I still have not recieved yet any replies from any company. I am quite upset. But, I am still thankful because we do not have to compete with other students from any IPTA since next year, the students are required to have their industrial training as well.

As for Decommers, we find it a little bit hard to find the most suitable place for this requirement because not every companu or organization uses English as their communication medium especially in government section. Perhaps some of non-goverenment may provide the criterion acquired.

Most of my friends already got their practical placement, so this is slowly freaking me out! Hopefully tomorrow is going to be a better day for me!

Hope I could finish this blog as well as my website for both courses. That is all from me on this early morning! See you guys soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment